sábado, 8 de octubre de 2011

50 Facts About A Scorpio


50 Facts About A Scorpio

From - disneyworldwhore.tumblr.com
- Most people think I’m mean.
- I’m secretive. You’ll really never know what I’m thinking.
- I don’t trust anybody completely.
- I’m irritable.
- I usually get what I want. I’m very persuasive with that.
- I’m a people watcher. *I see what you did there*
- Always thinking.
- You don’t want to see me mad.
- I’m independent. But I would love to love somebody.
- I keep my friends close, and my enemies closer.
- I’m nocturnal. *oh gee*
- I have HUGE goals in life.
- I’m a great multitask-er.
- When we’re talking, give me your undivided attention or leave me alone.
- Keep me happy and interested and you’ll have a loyal partner for life!
- WARNING: I can be addicting. When I’m gone you’ll experience withdrawal symptoms.
- I don’t like being bothered with questions. If you do, i’ll ignore you.
- Don’t play games with me. I invented this game. *wink wink*
- I never show what I feel. NEVER.
- When i’m quiet, I’m not being arrogant, I’m watching and thinking everything.
- I can forgive, but I don’t FORGET.
- COMPETITION? Bring it on.
- I like to read other minds but doesn’t let anyone read mine.
- We are so soft deep inside. Our outer shell betrays big time!
- Treat me good and I will treat you better. Treat me bad then I will treat you worst.
- I don’t like being an emotional limbo. It’s all or nothing.
- It takes a lot to hurt me, but when I’m hurt, it hurts so bad.
- Sometimes, I pretend I don’t know anything just see to it if you’ll admit it or bring it up.
- Lie to me and you’ll get a blank stare.
- I’m not afraid of you, you or YOU! I dare you.
- My mood can change in a blink of an eye. Be ready.
- It’s hard to capture my interest and keep it.. but once you have it, you have it ALL.
- Seducing..it comes natural on me.
- I’m more in control than you think. I know exactly what I’m doing.
- Cheating for me is not an option.
- I could get ruthless when I’m mad. Nothing is off-limit.
- I’m demanding.
- I don’t know how to manage my time wisely.
- I use my ability more than my knowledge. Applied skills.
- I speak sarcasm fluently.
- I’m not judgmental.
- When I get jealous, whole universe collapse.
- I can be your best-friend or your worst enemy. Choose wisely
- I get pissed easily.
- I love to laugh hard.
- I turn moments into treasure.
- I’m trustworthy.
- People always comment on my eyes or the way I look at them
- I’m not easily pleased.
- If you can’t handle my worst, then you don’t deserve my best.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vengas cuando vengas

  https://www.wattpad.com/user/Carmonasi